Wooden Grain Color Aluminum Coil
Coil Coating means a continuous process within the aluminium substrate gets degreased, chemically pre-treated and coated. The paint, an organic solvent or water-borne system, is applied through rolls. On the opposite, the post painting the coil will be first painted and than further processed.
Aluminium (AA1100, 3003, 3004,3105,5006, 5052, 8011, etc), PET, etc.
Polyester, PVDF, Epoxy, Polyamide, Polyurethan, etc
|Colors & Finishes|
Solid, Metallic, Stone/Wood look, Anti-graffiti, Anti-static, Anti-abrasion, Spectra, Wrinkle, etc.
Strips, Cut, Emboss, Packing
Details about Wooden Grain Color Aluminum Coil
- more efficient use of paint on pre-painted material.
- smaller labour force required. By the modern auto-coil coating production line
- less factory space required due to reduction in storage areas.
- reduced energy consumption (no pretreatment or paint processes). And a cutting-edge energy system
- no waste treatment plant required.
- reduced product development cost.
- lower capital investment requirements.
- less inventory held.
- lower re-work costs.
More over, compare to post-painting, a typical application for pre-painted metal in shelving, with sheets of size1000mm x 500mm x 0.7mm, the total cost of using pre-painted metal can be safe 12.5%. The largest source of cost savings is the direct costs of painting, and there are significant indirect costs, including depreciation and financial costs, which must also be considered.
- high, re-producible quality
- cost efficient
- customer solution
- process in one hand
- easy to work without damaging the paint
- variety of surfaces – structures, imitations
- production process environmental friendly
- thinner paint systems than post painted, because of coil coating